Register either as an individual or join a team and get started on your fundraising. Or, start your own team either personally, corporately or as part of our industry challenge and lead your friends and family as a team captain to support the mental health of children and youth!
Runner/Walker (adult and youth) registration includes full day admission to Heritage Park, race shirt, finisher's medal, parking and pancake breakfast.
Cheerleader (adult and youth) registration includes full day admission to Heritage Park, parking and pancake breakfast.
A step-by-step guide to assist with the registration process is available here...
Click here to view current sponsorship opportunities.
Please contact Catherine Feenstra email@example.com for more information on sponsorship opportunities and corporate teams.
Please contact Jeanette Lyall firstname.lastname@example.org
Runners and walkers of all ages and abilities are encouraged to participate and use their RBC Race for the Kids participant page to help raise much needed funds to support services for youth facing mental health challenges in our community. Everyone who raises $150 or more will be entered to win great incentive prizing and gift cards!
WIN COOL PRIZES!
- $5 Tim Hortons gift card: first 100 registrants to reach individual fundraising goal of $150
- One entry to win two economy class tickets valid for travel to any Air Canada scheduled destination in North America including Hawaii, Mexico and the Caribbean! For every $250 raised as an individual. Kindly donated by Air Canada Foundation. Some conditions apply.
Support a participant
Support RBC Race for the Kids by making a donation in support of a runner or a team. Or, make a general donation to RBC Race for the Kids in support of The Alberta Children's Hospital Foundation.
All corporate donations are automatically allocated to the event. If you would like the donation to be specified to an individual or team, please contact Nancy Burton at email@example.com to have this adjusted.
Start a Team
- Register a team and encourage your friends, family and colleagues to join you.
- Together, come up with your team name and set a fundraising goal.
- Customize a fundraising page and reach out to friends, family and colleagues to ask for support and pledges.
- Build morale and excitement by hosting fundraising events or campaigns at your home or office leading up to the Race (ie. bake sale, jeans' day, head shave).
- Watch your team thermometer grow with each generous gift and be entered for team prize categories like largest team or most funds raised.