Incredible generosity from our community has helped the Alberta Children's Hospital earn a place within the Woodmark Group. Woodmark is dedicated to shaping the future of pediatric healthcare across North America and is made up of 26 leading children’s hospitals in Canada and the United States.
Circle of Care
The Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation’s Children’s Circle of Care is an exclusive Woodmark program which honours leading philanthropists from across North America. The Children’s Circle of Care was founded with the philosophy that we are infinitely stronger together than as individuals. The Circle’s mission is to advance philanthropy that supports patient care, teaching, research and advocacy through educating and recognizing leading benefactors of participating children’s hospitals.
Support from Circle of Care members plays a critical role in making the Alberta Children’s Hospital a national leader in child healthcare. Our members have the unique opportunity to be part of an ever-growing network of philanthropists who, through their generous annual gifts of $10,000 or more, are transforming the face of pediatric health care in our own city and hospital.
Their combined efforts have an immeasurable impact on the children and families who rely on care from the Alberta Children’s Hospital.
Benefits of joining the Children’s Circle of Care:
- Recognition on the Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation’s Children’s Circle of Care donor wall.
- Exclusive invitations to special behind-the-scenes glimpses into the practice of medicine at our hospital, and opportunities to interact with world-renowned physicians and researchers.
- Subscription to the Foundation’s Just 4 Kids newsletter.
- The opportunity to be part of a North American network of leaders in philanthropy.
How to join the Children’s Circle of Care:
- Children’s Circle of Care recognizes individuals and couples who support their children’s hospital with annual gifts of $10,000 or more.*
- The same donor, within one calendar year, may reach this giving level through accumulated gifts.
- Contributions may be made personally or directed through a family foundation or private corporation.
- Gifts may be made in cash or appreciated assets readily converted to cash. Matching gifts are ineligible.
*Contributions made at or through events will be recognized at the total amount after deducting the value of goods and services received.
Sign up for our newsletter